Thursday, September 13, 2012

Watercolour West Hampstead Leaves


Here are my West Hampstead leaves.  I intended dandelions ("pavement lettuce" as I call them...) as we have plenty growing in pavement cracks but a bit of house salad sounded more appetizing instead!
Dandelions tommorrow, I promise!  Check out our contact pages for house or shop portraits commissions!
The French Food Watercolour random theme tonight was "Leaves".  I used watercolour, drawing ink and on Kraft paper with a white gel pen.  The lamb's lettuce is actually picked from my dinner's salad.  I will try some greener fresher greens tonight by picking dandelions on the way back from work!  Hope you like them. Details below.
 
 
The Patchouli watercolored leaves are inspired from an aromatherapy book I just read. 

Kraft parper, while gel ink pen and splatters made by shaking the brush about!  :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your food entries, very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cathy, all the better coming from a skilled artist! I've been looking at your http://artistsjournalworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/ for a littlwe while now!

      Delete